Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TOP Blog Tour - UK update + Rebels

The US official blog tour has ended, but the UK one is just getting started, and I've a few rebels still fighting ;> I've posted lots of news this past week about the video book trailer and MIZZ magazine prizes of an iPad and iTouch - pretty sweet if you ask me :)

Today I'm catching up and posting a couple official blog tour stops and a few rebels. See below for linkage!

The Reader Room posted a quick Q&A with me on Monday here:

And today is Nayu's Reading Corner:

Rebel post and give away open to all is at Fantasy Freak's blog here:

And this interview on USA Today's blog Happy Ever After!:

1 comment:

  1. BTW, now I'm rebelling and doing 2 giveaways for TOP--US and International! Both can be found here: (thanks to Laura S at BAM the US one is signed, :)