So what exactly did I do, you ask? I slept - I caught up on sleep and nap when ever I felt like it!
- The Death Cure, by James Dashner
- The Farm, by Emily McKay (not out yet - but will be soon - look for an interview on my blog).
- Darkbeast, by Morgan Keyes (not out yet - but will be soon - look for an interview on my blog).
- Dead Radiance, by T.G. Ayer (my interview with T.G. here: http://officialmariavsnyder.blogspot.com/2012/02/girl-with-sword-looks-like-my-kind-of.html)
- Whisper of Warning, by Laura Griffin
- Unspeakable, by Laura Griffin
I created - not with words as my family was very adamant that I not write while on vacation. But my good friend Judi came for a few days and we made Gourdaments - they look like glass x-mas ornaments, but they're really painted gourds. Pretty cool! And I also made two necklaces, and three pair of earrings and got my sister addicted to making jewelry.
I watched a LOT of DVDs - which I don't do at home. I mostly watched season 2 of The Big Bang Theory (love this show - it appeals to my inner scientist geek), and season 2 of Deadliest Catch (don't know why I enjoy this show, but I do).
I took photographs. I went out around sunset to get the best light. No - I don't do sunrises - I haven't seen a sunrise since I landed in Sydney, Australia last August ;>
And there was some biking on the boardwalk, walks on the beach, shopping at the outlets, dining out, and skeet ball, too.
All in all a perfect vacation for relaxing.