Poison Study T shirts!

Numerous times over the last nine years, my readers have asked me about T-shirts for my books and characters.  I never really had a way to do it without it involving a ton of time and money and then there was always a chance I'd be stuck with left over merchandise.  However, I recently discovered Teespring and it does all the work of keeping track of orders, printing the shirts, and shipping and all I had to do was find a design and set up a campaign.

So...I asked my Facebook friends what their favorite book quotes from my books was and then asked them if there was any interest in T-shirts.  The response was positive, and the most popular quote was, "Sieges Weathered, Fight Together, Friends Forever."

So...The Sieges Weathered, Fight Together, Friends Forever T-Shirts are NOW AVAILABLE!! Thanks so much to my reader/friend Daniel M for the design based on my descriptions. There are color, size, and long sleeve options. I couldn't make black shirts as the color of the graphic is black.

Teespring must have at least 50 shirts ordered for them to print (no problem if we go over that amount!).  You have until October 9th to order. International shipping is available AND a portion of the proceeds will go to the National Children's Cancer Society.


Here's the link to order:  http://teespring.com/poisonstudytee 

All shirts are $15 plus shipping - international shipping is more than the US and Canada.

Comments

  1. please you have translation of the books into Spanish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant idea, shall be wearing my tee with pride <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited, I received my t-shirts today! I can't wait to show them off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing information 'after reading in the page i' very like to website
    cara mengobati syaraf kejepit di punggung

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    Bond cleaning
    Bond cleaning sydney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

POISON STUDY now an Interactive Story!