Recommended Reading Order of the Study Books!


Are they the Study Series or the Glass Series or the Soulfinder Series or perhaps the Chronicles of Ixia??  There's been lots of confusion over the names and lots of questions coming my way over the reading order.  So I'm posting the definitive AUTHOR recommended list of the books and short stories in reading order from first to last (covers are current USA print editions):


POISON STUDY


MAGIC STUDY

 
FIRE STUDY



POWER STUDY (short story - http://www.mariavsnyder.com/powerstudy.php)


STORM GLASS

SEA GLASS

SPY GLASS

ICE STUDY (short story - http://www.mariavsnyder.com/IceStudy.php)

SHADOW STUDY

NIGHT STUDY (January 26, 2016)

DAWN STUDY (forthcoming February 28, 2017)
No cover art yet!

I hope this helps :).

Comments

  1. Enjoyed all the books (those I've read) and wish I'd had the order before. That said, they are good enough to read again in a few years. I'm going to go and pick up the short stories and a couple of the books I'd missed. Thanks, Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the original Study trilogy 3 times and I feel it's a series I will reread many more times! The first novel is still my favourite and I look forward to more. This is the first series I've read more than once. Thank you Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great studying books of reading with the most favourite reviews of news magazines. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

POISON STUDY now an Interactive Story!