Shades of Doon

The new Doon book is out today!  SHADES OF DOON by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon is the third in the Doon series, which will have four total.

I really love this series.  The main characters, Veronica and MacKenna are likable and proactive and intelligent.  I will admit I'm partial to MacKenna as I love how she references Broadway Musicals and exclaims, "Son of a Sondheim!" She's more snarky and light hearted than Veronica, but that's a good thing as they balance each other out.  If you haven't read any of these book, the first on is DOON and the second is DESTINED FOR DOON.  For me to stick with a series this long - it has to be good ;)

I interviewed Carey and Lorie on my blog last year.  Here's the link if you're interested: Interview!

Speaking of series....any recommendations?  What's your current favorite??

Comments

  1. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. paper rater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you. This is a very interesting topic for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    Spring cleaning North Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Western Suburbs
    End of lease cleaning Southern Suburbs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

POISON STUDY now an Interactive Story!