My MASSIVE To Do List

I had a great time at Balticon this weekend even though I was busy with 10 panels/workshops. It was wonderful to see everyone and hanging out with my writer friends. Now I need to get back to work. Here's a list of what I need to do before I can go relax at the beach on June 25:
  • Revise SCENT OF MAGIC
  • Write a short story for THE BEST LAID PLANS anthology
  • Write a travel article about Australia for b Magazine
  • Write a synopsis for TASTE OF DEATH (bk 3 in the Healer series)
  • Write a synopsis for another series to be written after Taste Of Death
  • Prep for talk for the Valley Forge Romance Writers
  • Present to VFRW
  • Attend the Book Expo in NYC in June
  • Prep for Seton Hill's residency (I'm teaching two classes) and writer's conference (I'm leading one workshop) Here's the link: https://alumni.setonhill.edu/page.aspx?pid=673
  • Attend SHU's residency and writer's conference

The list is rather overwhelming...impossible maybe?  I also have a number of family obligations as well (graduation parties, concert, birthday party), plus packing for the beach vacation.

Shall we take bets? Will Maria finish her TO DO list? Yes or No? 

I'll post updates as I work through the list :)

Comments

  1. Good luck, Maria! You can do it! That definitely seems like a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think you can do it. Most of it is writing and that's what you do best. And btw, DID I READ CORRECTLY? ARE YOU REALLY WRITING ANOTHER SERIES!? *jumps up and down and screams* yes yes yes YESS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can do it Maria!! Might have to give up a few hours of sleep or something...;)

    But, as it is said in many of the old Adam Sandler movies by Rob Schneider, YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, I'm sure you'll manage. Can you give us a cheeky hint about what your next series will be about? *crosses fingers* :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it! Plus, Beach Vacation. What a great reward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES please finish the next book in the Magic series!!! My friend and I can't WAIT for it to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a big to-do list! I'm excited about the next two scent books and also to know there is another series coming. Squee! Best wishes to you! Take your vitamins! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say yes, if anyone can do it, it is you! Good luck and enjoy your vacation at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

POISON STUDY now an Interactive Story!