My HUGE To-Do List


Thanks for all the encouraging comments about my ability to work my way through my To-Do list!  As you can tell from the title - I've downgraded my status from MASSIVE to HUGE as I managed to accomplish a few bullet points in the last week and a half.  See below!

  • Revise SCENT OF MAGIC [Have first 100 pages done]
  • Write a short story for THE BEST LAID PLANS anthology  Done! Still need a title, though.
  • Write a travel article about Australia for b Magazine  Done and sent to my editor with pictures for the article.
  • Write a synopsis for TASTE OF DEATH (bk 3 in the Healer series)  [Currently in progress]
  • Write a synopsis for another series to be written after Taste Of Death
  • Prep for talk for the Valley Forge Romance Writers [Currently in progress]
  • Present to VFRW
  • Attend the Book Expo in NYC in June  Had a great time - signed a book for Dr. Ruth!!
  • Prep for Seton Hill's residency (I'm teaching two classes) and writer's conference (I'm leading one workshop) Here's the link: https://alumni.setonhill.edu/page.aspx?pid=673
  • Attend SHU's residency and writer's conference
I've 19 days left to complete this list!

Comments

  1. Yay you go girl! You can totally do it! I can't wait to see the summery for the third book, and for the new series! Aagghh so excited!! :)

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Touch of Magic right now and I'm loving it!!! Of course, I expected I'd enjoy it considering how much I've loved every single other book you've written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,

    I really enjoyed your VFRW appearance and learned a lot about writing effective fight scenes. My daughter purchased Poison Study on my recommendation, and I'm hoping to borrow it when she's done! Hope to cross paths with you again some day. Warmly, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    End of lease cleaning
    carpet steam cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

POISON STUDY now an Interactive Story!