My HUGE To-Do List
Thanks for all the encouraging comments about my ability to work my way through my To-Do list! As you can tell from the title - I've downgraded my status from MASSIVE to HUGE as I managed to accomplish a few bullet points in the last week and a half. See below!
- Revise SCENT OF MAGIC [Have first 100 pages done]
Write a short story for THE BEST LAID PLANS anthologyDone! Still need a title, though. Write a travel article about Australia for b MagazineDone and sent to my editor with pictures for the article.
- Write a synopsis for TASTE OF DEATH (bk 3 in the Healer series) [Currently in progress]
- Write a synopsis for another series to be written after Taste Of Death
- Prep for talk for the Valley Forge Romance Writers [Currently in progress]
- Present to VFRW
Attend the Book Expo in NYC in JuneHad a great time - signed a book for Dr. Ruth!!
- Prep for Seton Hill's residency (I'm teaching two classes) and writer's conference (I'm leading one workshop) Here's the link: https://alumni.setonhill.edu/page.aspx?pid=673
- Attend SHU's residency and writer's conference